Quit Your Boring Day Job! Start Working At Home and Living Your Dream Life. 1000's Of Opportunities Available for Anyone. Sign up Immediately. Legit Online Jobs

My Online Business Adventure


Just a few years ago, I finally got fed up with the lousy job market and the low wages I was earning. I was tired of working for someone else, tired of the required hours and sick of punching a time card everyday.
I  decided it was time to start my own online business, after all, wasn't everyone online? True, everyone but ME !


I had absolutely no idea where to begin and I had no idea what I was doing. I could barely type and had no computer skills what so ever, and to top it off, I had dial up internet service and very little money to invest into any programs or websites. But I did have determination and self motivation, the key to any successful business venture.


I had no Facebook account, no Twitter account, not even an e mail account. Heck, I barely knew where the "on" button was on the dusty old desktop! But, I had a video about making money online, that someone had given me, and it was sitting in the closet on the shelf still in the package. My first and best decision was to open it and put it in the DVD player and watch it...


Watching that video led me to a site called Legit Jobs where they have 1000's of real work from home job opportunities,  but, because I was skeptical, and pretty much assumed that most, if not all money making "programs" were scams, I did a lot of researched on the business ideas and companies that Legit Jobs had listed.  What I discovered, was,  that weather you decide to do some real writing job's, advertise for companies or any of the other countless opportunities that are available, you can make a lot of money working from home.
I wont say it's been easy and the money does not come overnight, but, if you are motivated you can do this!